Advantages of Veilux Dome Security Cameras
Very significantly and powerfully, Veilux Security cameras have entered the Security Cameras industry to create a great registered trademark in this field, so one of the most common used security cameras is “DOME Security Cameras” due to a number of distinctive features. So what are th reasons the encourage any end-user to buy Dome Cameras? And how can they know that they have bought the right camera?
Dome Cameras can be used indoor and outdoor, however they are best used in indoor environments where they cannot be affected by weather changes i.e. rain, dust, and humidity. Indoor environments, where the user seeks to monitor a specific distance of area with a small number of people or things, such places are: school classrooms, banks chambers, narrow alleys, but not stores with a huge mass of people and very wide area.
When buying a Dome security Camera there are a set of features each user should look for. Now, bring a paper and a pen to prepare your Dome Security Camera shopping checklist.
Each item has a number of specifications and a manual, skimming the content would be an advantage before getting a security camera just because you like its model, of course, the shape and model matters, but not in the first place.
1. TV System: some dome security cameras have a TV System which is commonly compatible with NTSC, PAL, etc. . . .
2. Image Sensor: that controls the quality of a taken and recorded images, it comes into many models, and with some specific features, i.e. 1/3” SONY SuperHAD CCD
3. Effective Pixels: the number of your dome camera pixels affect the quality of images, a good number of pixels would be excellent for indoor uses, but users should put into their accounts that not the larger pixels they have the sharper and clearer images will be.
4. Electronic shutters: with a capability that reaches to 120.000 seconds.
5. Scanning System: that provides users with a full scanning for all the recorded views and area, mostly featured 2:1 interlace
6. Synchronization: usually is internal because its for indoor uses.
7. Resolution: this is the most important feature that every user looks for, because with high resolution, images will be sharper and clearer. Usually we measure resolutions with no. of TV lines i.e. 580 TV lines.
8. Illumination: Dome security cameras illumination should minimally be 0.01 lux, no l;ess than that.
9. Mirror: you can turn on/off this feature upon necessity.
10. BLC: Back Light Compensation, when the environment of the recording is not supported by external light, this feature will compensate this light lack with the BLC .
11. Motion Detection: you can setup the camera setting and choose to detect motion in the area or not to detect it, simply switch this feature in your setting panel either “on” or “off”.
12. Privacy Masking: recording a specific without invading areas of others by setting the monitoring to 1, 2, 3, or more areas that are covered and belong to you.
13. Day & Night: you can guarantee the best recorded images and videos by turning your camera to take recording in full colors, black and while, automatically set, and for external use.
14. Lenses: the angle and diameter of your lens controls the image and video records.
15. Operation and Storage: these two options have moderate temperature and humidity that keeps the camera in a good condition and last for longer times.
There are a few different types of dome security cameras which are designed for indoor and/or outdoor use. In simple words, these dome security cameras are inconspicuous cameras that are easily installed into houses and offices. Although it seems that nearly all dome cameras look very alike, they could be distinguished by a variety of different features. Some of these features are weather proof domes, infrared lighting, wireless capability, vandal proof domes, and/or day / night facilities. Also, black and white dome cameras with different video quality and resolution can be found. In addition to these features there are also multi-camera dome security systems which help you monitor multiple angles outside or multiple rooms inside of your home or business offices.
The price of a dome security camera depends on its quality and features. Individual dome security cameras online can vary in price from $60 to as much as $1,200. Very expensive models for surveillance have higher picture quality while some other types of these cameras have features like sensors and automatic intelligent tracking.. More expensive models are usually weather and vandal proof as well which can be very suitable for equipping offices providing that your budget is not small. However, if your budget is limited there are less expensive dome cameras with basic features which can still secure your home effectively.
A good thing about deciding to get a dome security camera is that burglars will never find out they are being watched. So, don’t run a risk of being robbed and start doing your research as soon as possible in order to prevent your family from unwanted intrusions.
- About Us
- Advantages of Veilux Dome Security Cameras
- Applications of Vehicle Security Cameras
- Auto tracking PTZ camera track robberies
- License plate recognition security Cameras
- Made in the U.S.A. Why does it matter?
- Types of IP Security Cameras
- Types of Security Cameras
- Veilux Industrial Solutions – City Surveillance
- What are Weather- Proof infrared Cameras?
- Benefits of explosion-proof cameras in the oilfield
- Case Studies
- Catalogs & Brochures
- Companies with Onvif Compatibility
- Comparison Charts
- FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- Industries Served
- Live Demo
- MAP Policy
- Product & Software Manual Downloads & Firmware Updates
- Product Warranty
- Technical Training Video & Product Information Video
- Training Registration
- HDD Calculator