The Veilux SVEX-Q40-K Explosion Proof Camera features a 4MP lens capable of recording footage in 1956 x 1266 resolution. Additionally, the surveillance camera is compatible with AHD analog video feed. The device operates over a DC12V /220V power supply. Further, the security camera has a 304 and 316L stainless steel housing and is IP68 weather resistant.
- 1/2.8″ IMX322 Sony sensor, to capture the motion picture without aliasing
- Supports TVI/CVI/AHD output, the image is clear with a resolution of 1080p
- Minimum illumination: Color 0.01Lux @ (F1.2, AGC ON), BW 0.001Lux@ (F1.2, AGC ON)
- IR infrared lens with up to 3 million pixels
- Advanced Y/C signal separation technology, analog filtering technology and 3D noise reduction technology
- Support ICR Day/Night Auto-switch, color and B/W, 24hr monitoring
- Nano-technology treated glass to add strength and allow for the best light transmittance. No fogging and repels oil/dust particles
- Strong explosion-proof glass with excellent light transmission as high as 96%, helps eliminate the infrared light halo
- Low power consumption. Internal air convection for efficient heat dissipation which allows it to work continuously for an extended period of time
- Available in 304 or 316L stainless steel material making this perfect for highly corrosive environments
Note: This is a special order item. Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.