The Veilux SVEX-TH125B is our Explosion-Proof Fixed Thermal Camera. Additionally, the device is perfect for installations for a wide range of applications like petrol-chemical industry, military purposes, marine surveillance and night vision security surveillance. It has a Weather Proof IP66, IP68(2m/2h), IP69 rating that protects the device from harsh weather and water up to continuous submersion. Further, the device incorporates a 304 or 316L stainless steel structure and a germanium glass window for thermal imaging.
SVEX-TH125B fixed thermal camera housing is available with a germanium window designed for thermal imaging cameras, used in a extremely wide range of applications such as: petrol-chemical industry, military purposes, marine (port and harbor surveillance, vessel navigation), night vision security surveillance, etc.
Easy to install and maintain. This fixed thermal camera works with pan/tilt mounts, swivels, fixed brackets, base, pole and lattice tower etc.
• ATEX, IECEx Certified;
• Applicable for Gas Zone 1, Zone 2, Class II A, IIB, IIC, T1-T6 group, Dust Zone 21, 22.
• Certified for the latest standards IEC/EN60079
• Stainless steel 304 or 316L enclosure
• Surface optional electro-polished or painting
• Weather Proof IP66, IP68(2m/2h), IP69
• Wide voltage input: AC100-240V or AC/DC24V or PoE++
• Strong tempered glass, fit for hydrofluoric acid area
• Intelligent window defroster design