The Veilux SVEX-Q25-K Stainless Steel Explosion Proof Camera features a CMOS sensor capable of recording footage in 1280 x 960 resolution. Additionally, the surveillance camera utilizes IR to capture clear footage at nighttime and during low lighting conditions out to 30 meters. Special anti-shock engineering technology keeps the device safe and functioning in the event of impact. Further, the security camera is made of 304 stainless steel for resistance to highly corrosive environments.
- Adopt SONY 1/3” CMOS Sensor CCD, resolution up to 1280×960 px
- High quality IR lamp, long service life, low power consumption, lights up to 30 meters
- Window glass surface is treated with a nano-technology process which strengthens the atomic structure of the glass
- Efficient light transmittance and a oil/dust/water repellent surface
- Engineered to dissipate heat this camera can work continuously for an extended period
- Designed with Anti-shock technology to withstand minor bumps and falls
- Small size and light weight, this camera is specifically designed for the vehicles that transport dangerous goods or small areas.
- Made of 304 or 316L stainless steel it is made to withstand highly corrosive or highly explosive environments
Note: This is a special order item. Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.