The Veilux VMS-TVI-4804 Digital Matrix Switcher is capable of processing footage on up to 256 channels of SDI video. Additionally, the matrix incorporates 4 HDMI outputs and supports a redundant CPU as back-up. The matrix switcher has a maximum support of 252 x 252. Further, the switcher can be controlled by local keyboards for easy accessibility.
Matrix Switches, Video Management
VMS-TVI-4804 Digital Matrix Switcher
- VMS-SDI SDI HD digital Matrix switcher is one type of powerful Video matrix switcher, it supports 256CH SDI inputs,4 HDMI outputs, support ASI/SD/HD/3GB/s SDI switch, and support redundant CPU as back-up. The SDI matrix switcher was adopted 18RU case, the thickness less than 6 inch.
- Max. Support 252×252 SDI matrix switcher
- Plug-in design, can compatible with other video signal except for SDI
- Running status displayed real-time
- Controlled by local keyboards
- Support remote control over RS232/RS485
- Redundant back-up power optional